Encü: Attacks intensify, resistance grows in Silopi

HDP Şırnak deputy Ferhat Encü who is currently in Silopi district stated that attacks by state forces have intensified since last night, to which people continue responding with resistance.

 

Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:45 AM
ŞIRNAK – ANF – SEDAT SUR

HDP Şırnak deputy Ferhat Encü who is currently in Silopi district stated that attacks by state forces have intensified since last night, to which people continue responding with resistance. Encü called upon the Kurds living in Turkish cities and Europe to rise up for Kurdistan.

Speaking to ANF about the current situation in the district, Encü said attacks have intensified since last night and neighborhoods, mainly Başak, are being targeted by uninterrupted attacks at the moment.

Encü said; “Tanks are being used for the attacks totally now, and houses are being targeted by random fire. Dozens of houses have been damaged and many others are on fire. There are thousands of people in these neighborhoods right now, and they all are being targeted by tank fire of state forces. A 70-year-old civilian has died after his house was hit by artillery fire.”

HDP MP said state forces are now conducting house raids in Yenişehir neighborhood where he himself is right now, adding that special operation teams are breaking the doors of targeted houses and torturing the people during these raid operations.

Encü stressed that the determined resistance of the people continues by growing, adding; “An ethnic cleansing is being committed against our people. What is being done here is quite a massacre. The Turkish state is attacking civilians with heavy arms as if it confronted the military force of another state.”

Remarking that the attacks of the state will remain inconclusive and be defeated, Encü said; “It will be our people to triumph. State forces could make no advances into the areas of self-rule so far. They couldn’t fill one single trench even. They will not be able to advance either. Turkish state gangs will be expelled from Silopi, Cizre and all Kurdistan territory in the same way ISIS has been pushed out of Kobanê.”

Encü called upon the Kurdish people to stand up and not remain silent on attacks against the areas of self-rule in Silopi, Cizre and other towns. “Our people living in Turkish cities and Europe must stand by Kurdistan and obviate these mass killings”, he added.

Bir Cevap Yazın

Aşağıya bilgilerinizi girin veya oturum açmak için bir simgeye tıklayın:

WordPress.com Logosu

WordPress.com hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Log Out / Değiştir )

Twitter resmi

Twitter hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Log Out / Değiştir )

Facebook fotoğrafı

Facebook hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Log Out / Değiştir )

Google+ fotoğrafı

Google+ hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Log Out / Değiştir )

Connecting to %s

%d blogcu bunu beğendi: